Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged by Ewa Dayana.

Before I write about my Bandung-Jakarta trip, I'll just write something more laid-back.

I was tagged by Ewa Dayana. So here it goes.

Owh before that, the rules: Simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (FIRST PAGE ONLY), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. *I don't have 6 friends so I will only tag a few*

--------------------


I'm...
not what you think I am.














I really want to go to... Switzerland.












My favourite place... Bandung, Indonesia.










My favourite thing... Marc by Marc Jacobs aviator sunglasses.















My favourite drink... Mixed fruit juice.
















My favourite food... Mixed grill.










My favourite color... Grey.















I live in... Damansara.
















I was born in... Kuala Lumpur.











My school/college... KUSESS, UPM
.







My favourite story... Entourage.

















My hobby... Play guitar.















I wish... For a true romance.














Now I tag:

1) Yaya
2) Ami
3) Mundane
4) Ly'dia
5) Atiqah (kawan baru)

Dem yuh!

2 comments:

 
web count
web count