Thursday, November 27, 2008

Planet Blog

I welcomed myself to the web log a.k.a Planet Blog. Hooray! Same place different face. Now since I've safely set my foot on the Planet Blog I will have to list down things that I need to do, fast:

1- Solid basic knowledge for me to survive on Planet Blog

I was told that Planet Blog is a very mysterious world. It is, indeed. It took me about half day to figure out how to get used to the environment. Cruel!

2- Camera to capture my naughty moments

No camera?? Dude where were you from?! I am pathetic, I know. I wasted quarter century in my previous Planet Earth will not much photos of my naughty moments. But that, my fellow friends (do I have any as of now?), will change. *face glowing*

3- Look for friends on this Planet Blog

Apart from being a mysterious world, Planet Blog is also a weird planet. The people are called 'bloggers'. Maybe they are somewhere around, I'm still looking. Please don't kill me.

4- Write as regularly as possible

I never write before. So I will learn as much as I can. I will write about everything. And at the end of the day I will make fun of myself.




Don't die blogging. Nobody notices anyway.

No comments:

 
web count
web count