Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good look around you.

To say that I only listen to electronic & dance music (EDM) is inaccurate. I admit, I spend more time building my foundation around electronic & dance, however the point is making music using electronic devices and software. That is the whole point.

The amount of time we spend doing something we are passionate about, is one of the elements to get a good grip of the surrounding. Having said that, every once in a while, I do bumped into some really inspirational music, from different genres.

I don't discriminate. I don't. My musical journey goes through many phases and encounters, having enjoyed different mixes and mashes to this point where I'm writing now. I love music, I muse your ears.

This, muses me.



Genius? Yes.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count