Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tall buildings

I've been extra occupied and busy for the last four weeks, hence the lack of updates. May should be the month where I go out and have fun since it's my birthday month, but I think this year I took a different direction, and I took a freelance job, a 3-week contract job.

I was really busy and sitting down in front of laptop for 10 hours every day for three weeks, kept me out of many fun things I should have done. But again, I have my priorities and I must stick to my objectives.

But during those busy days, I had some time observing and make my life more interesting.

I snapped pictures.





I don't know if anybody still read my blog, but if you do, thanks. I'll try to write more regularly after this.

They say 'one door closes, another opens'. Word.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count