Thursday, January 14, 2010

Climax.

I am trying, really.

For the next three months (until end of March or possibly until mid April) I will be sofa king bizi. I don't know if it's just me being a pussy and complaining all the time, or I am really sofa king bizi. I think I complain more than I should.

“Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.”

Well there I go. Whiplash.

Not that I was not busy before this, in fact I did wrote about my current work situation HERE. But right now, it's just bleeding. To a point that I don't have time to go for my sports nights, my electone class, my gym sessions, no time to write and "no time" for many things.

I never believe in working till I'm out of blood. I'm all about work hard, and having fun to the max. But now, as I would really want to call "shits", it is actually "golds". So I decided to just let these people beat myself every fucking day, and if it's not enough, I'll beat myself even more. I am a masochist.

“Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.”

But, despite the busyness that I am now, even when it's almost to the climax, I still have time for this cute video. Enjoy, suckers!





Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count