Friday, April 17, 2009

I am so the KOSONG

My head is just everywhere now. I am thinking about many things. Too many things. Everything about almost anything.

I feel my brain now is like cellulose wood fibres or foamed plastic polymers. Porous and it just absorbs any liquid-based knowledge and cleans impervious surfaces of my doubts.

I feel my brain now is like colloid hydrogel quicksand. It's like living surface that just swallows everything that landed or stepped on it. It lubricates the particles of information and renders them until it is unable to support any significant weight when exposed to stress.

I feel my brain now is like a super massive black hole. Yes, my brain right now is just a region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, including light, can escape its pull. It absorbs all information that hits it, reflecting nothing, just like a perfect black body in thermodynamics. Despite its invisible interior, my brain can reveal its presence through interaction with other matter. Creepy.

This is my brain. The brain of a true genius.

What a way to end a Friday.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count