Friday, April 10, 2009

The Legend of Space Cowboy.

This report is rather late. Again.

Couldn't make it to the Sepang F1 Grand Prix Race even though I have couple of very good tickets. I missed the race, but I was fortunate in a way, the rain was so heavy and I don't like to get wet, unless I'm on the bed. *yawn*

Anyway, my initial plan was to go to Jamiroquai concert. This is the first time Sepang International Circuit held such activity. It's an after-race party. Went there with my usual cousins, close friends and no girlfriend yet again.

Reached there around 9pm, and the helipad area was soaked like a washing machine.

Jay Kay and the shenanigans came onto the stage about 9.30pm or so I guessed. Didn't bring my camera. Actually I forgot (OMG how dumb was that?). And I'm so lucky my beloved cousin Faradiba Mazlan snapped some (thank you Eyba). To those who missed it, you missed the best performance in Malaysia. Now N.E.R.D can kiss my sorry ass ha ha ha...

(enlarge by click, just like my dick)















The set list: THE KIDS, HIGH TIMES, SEVEN DAYS INTO, ALRIGHT, LITTLE L, BLACK CAPRICORN DAY, CANNED HEAT, USE THE FORCE, TRAVELLING, COSMIC GIRL, SPACE COWBOY, LOVE FOOL, DEEPER UNDERGROUND.

At the age of forty (yes you heard me mates, 40) he is still standing, dancing, moving and singing like there's no tomorrow. He's a true legend, and just insanely awesome. Propah!


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count