Monday, May 4, 2009

Thank you, and thank YOU.

First of all thank you very much to everyone who wished for my health, wealth and stealth for the coming years.

I would rather not post any related picture here, because the celebrations were nasty. Plural. I'm so happy, delighted and grateful to have celebrated it with key people in my life. My parents, my family, my cousins, my best friends, my friends, my colleagues.


But most of all, over three days of celebratory slushees, the best gift I received was actually exactly one minute before the midnight of the 3-day-3-night gala celebration ended. One minute. Just when I thought I would've missed it again this year.


A gift, or a love, is something money can't buy. Or at least I believe in that idea. That's why it's called a gift, or love for that matter.


Anyway, my wish for this year:

Somebody please pretty please...


Thank you, and thank YOU.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count