Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Gong Gong!

I just woke up, feel a lil' bit dizzy. Must be last night. Yea, last night I was at LapSap's Chinese New Year Party. Held at my usual weekly dosage spot, Barsonic, Zouk, this time around they invited two supporting acts, Mixing in Action (DJ Akantrexx a.k.a Johan and DJ Fareen a.k.a Salfarin) and DJ MicHoh (Champion for Pioneer DJ Battle 2007) to spin some good trash music.

The result?
I was trashed.

Damn where are the pictures???!!!


Anyway, I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all my chinese friends and family, and everyone in Malaysia
A VERY GONG XI FATT CAI!

Yes we are Malaysians, we celebrate every festivals. That's why we are the best country to live in despite the horrible situations in politics and other bullshits which led us to a bad direction (I wish not to blab about yet) - I know this might not making any sense but as always, LIKE I GIVE A DAMN!


Which one are you?


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count