Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet Uncle Hussain for Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-23

I hope it's not too late to wish Meet Uncle Hussain a very big CONGRATULATIONS for winning the Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-23. After Estranged took the crown last year with their sing-along song, Itu Kamu, Meet Uncle Hussain continued to kick asses with their much-anticipated Lagu Untukmu. It is time baby, it is time.

The moment I watched them perform, I was like, "Dude it's over! It's over!". Haha I'm happy for them.
Faizal Tahir came close to my vote and honestly, he is a great performer. He write songs, lyrics and I bet he'll produce songs soon. He could've won the award but, Meet Uncle Hussain just killed everyone. Literally.

So watch them.





What can you tell when two independent bands won Anugerah Juara Lagu two years in a row?

*note: It was dominated by commercial artists in 21 years, or so.

Answer: Compose REAL music! Else you guys will be bitch-slapped every year, you hear me?!!


Dem yuh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best an MUH..w'laupun x minat tp p'formancd dorg not bad lar.

 
web count
web count