Monday, March 30, 2009

To All The Girls...........

To all the girls I've loved before who traveled in and out my door,

I'm glad they came along so I dedicate this song to all the girls I've loved before. To all the girls I once caressed, and may I say I've held the best. For helping me to grow, I owe a lot I know, to all you girls I've loved before.

The winds of change are always blowing, every time I tried to stay. The winds of change continue blowing, they just carried me away.

To all the girls who shared my life who now are someone else's wives, I'm glad they came along so I dedicate this song to all the girls I've loved before. To all the girls who cared for me who filled my nights with ecstasy. They live within my heart, I'll always be a part of all the girls I've loved before.

The winds of change are always blowing, every time I tried to stay. The winds of change continue blowing, they just carried me away.

I am sorry I can't love you all, I am... Superman...


Dem yuh!
 
web count
web count