Thursday, April 1, 2010

Borasmara.

That's how the Negri Sembilan people pronounce it.

Went for lunch just now just nearby my office. Saw a banner on "LUNCH SET OFFER!" this morning so I thought, yeah why not.


Don't have much to say. Just look at the pictures.





Overall, I thought the food was nice, the place is really cozy I feel like going again, the price for "LUNCH SET OFFER!" is fair, except that they charged RM3 for tidbits that they serve on the table and not telling us that we have to pay for it. Other than that, I would recommend this place to you people.

You can check out Bora Asmara.

On the way back, I saw this one very nice and neat house, still under construction.


It felt like, a place I would love to go home to every day. We'll see in a few months, whether or not the house still gives me the same vibe.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count