Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crash-course yourself in music.

Ya wanna be recognise instantly in the entertainment industry, spesifically in MUSIC?

Worry not. I am here to tell you guys and girls how to get the limelight you have always dreamed of since Akademi Fantasia was accidentally created.

Oh actually I don't have to tell you how, I'll just provide some excellent examples from few artists that actually made to the music scene.

And I don't have to tell you that these are all my personal selection and has nothing to do with other people's choice, Grammy or anything related. They're lame.

So here we go. I first present you..............

CRASH-COURSE #1




Jonny Jakobsen a.k.a Dr. Bombay. Tell me who never heard any of his songs? At least the Calcutta (Taxi, taxi, taxi) above? He's Swedish, by the way.


CRASH-COURSE #2



Born James Edwards, he flew into the music scene under the name of Jimmy Ray with the help of his manager at that time, Simon Fuller. If anyone's wondering, Simon was the manager for The Spice Girls and the creator of Idol franchise. Sounds big. Right. ~Who wants to know, who wants to know bout me?~ Erkk, no one?


CRASH-COURSE #3



Ben Wilder? No, Matthew Wilder. Matthew-fucking-who?


CRASH-COURSE #4



Sam Norman, or Samwell made him retardedly funny with his video What What (In The Butt). It's weird because the song is lincensed through Fatboy Slim's record label. Maybe Mr. Norman Cook has a thing for what's in the butt, I don't know.


CRASH-COURSE #5



I have nothing else to say about this El Chombo motherfucker. Must have been the best produced song of all-time. Effort rate? 90% of stupidity and drunk.


*******
Last but not least, if you want to be in the music scene, it takes a little bit more of effort and courage. Remember, don't crash yourself.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count