Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The most beautiful authentic eyes.

Probably most of you have seen some beautiful eyes , some of you might even own a set. Authentic eyes, not the one covered with lenses or anything. Those are just, artificial. And many of you have probably seen some beautiful eyes in a movie or magazine maybe.

I'll give you my all-time favourite authentic eyes. Not Aishwarya Rai, not Angelina Jolie, not Audrey Hepburn (although I really have a thing for her), not even Elizabeth Taylor.



This is Sharbat Gula, or Rose Sherbet, known throughout the world simply as the "Afghan Girl", a photo that was taken by American photographer Steve McCurry back in 1984, at a time when she was approximately 12 years old. The picture appeared the National Geographic magazine cover for June 1985, and instantly made a worldwide recognition. The photo of the girl was even selected as the cover of National Geographic 100 Best Pictures. You can read about the story of this girl HERE. After over 15 years, somewhere in 2002, the Afghan Girl was found again. I have the picture but I don't wanna post it here. Go find it yourself.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul, or the eyes are the gateway to the mind. I'd say yes. I'm so fascinated with eyes, not that I have some kind of fetishness toward the eyes or anything. Eyes are for us to see things, and, our eyes are for others to see inside us. How cool is that? One of the parts on my body that I find hardest to accompany me when I'm lying, are my eyes. They always tell the truth about myself. Well, erkk, apart from my dick, of course.

We always trying so hard to hide things in our lives. Our past experiences, our fears, our pains, our angers. I ask you this: If we hide everything, if we WANT to hide everything, then what do we want to reveal?

That photo of Sharbat Gula, with the most beautiful eyes in the world; I wonder what her beautiful pure soul was thinking about?

p/s- Actually, just now I just had a lunch with someone with one of the most beautiful eyes. Swear to God, I couldn't stop staring at her eyes. And she's naturally beautiful too. I wanted to write about her, but maybe not now. I wanna get to know her more.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count