Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend fixer.

This weekend was fucked up and still is. Just when you thought you'd probably have someone to be with you and spend the whole weekend together, or at least for a while, they just ignored you like you're some kind of stranger. And the best part is, they pretend like nothing happened. Like you're some kind of joke. Like you're a beggar, asking for a dime of love and attention.

You're just being overly sensitive.

Are you fucking kidding me? Try put yourself in my shoes, and walk a MILE.

Honestly I don't know why I kept on refusing to take the job at some companies, which they are willing to pay me big bucks, but I have to work until wee hours plus on the weekends. I said, no thanks, I wanna have a life, I wanna do a lot of activities for myself, I wanna go out, I wanna meet people, I wanna date a girl, I wanna fall in love, I wanna spend my weekends with people I love, not my work. I don't really care if I don't get paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$ I just want to live a LIFE, as a human, not robot.

Well congratulations, no big bucks, and no girl.

Double loser.


I need a weekend fixer. No, I'll fix it myself. Don't ask me how, or else you'll hurt yourself.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count