Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cracky Sunday Morning

Last night was Halloween, if I'm not mistaken. Thanks to whatever-your-name-was girl I met a couple weeks back, who's a champion for Halloween party. Seriously, what has it got to do with us Malaysians by the way? We have enough ghosts or ghost stories or incidents, more than what the Westerns have. And, our ghosts are way scarier. We don't need Halloween for ghost's sake!

Anyway, last night I stayed at home watching football and jammed some music with my cousin and housemates. I'm sure many of you guys went out for the party or watched football somewhere. Shit was funny yo, we were talking about stupid stuff and all. To my cousin Shaq, you're the bomb!

This morning, I woke up feeling cracky. Must be the last night's effect. Demmit! I wasn't sure what I want to do now. I'm kinda confused ya know. And I know most of you are having the same vibe too. It's called hangover. Ha ha ha.

So I'd like to share this one video. One good funny video. What you can do after you watched it, is to choose which one are you.


Feeling cracky? Meet spidey.

Have a lazy weekend guys.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count