Sunday, February 21, 2010

Keep Doing What You're Good At.

This is a real turn-off for me, but I just had to post it. I don't think I can bear it in my head anymore.

*
** **

I can't afford to buy you a jet
Or a mansion with a helipad
At least I know, not just yet
I'm really trying to be the best lad

Treat me like I'm a disgusting rat
Kick me like I'm a stray cat
Swing me like a baseball bat
Like I'm the worst you ever had

Am I some kind of ugly hat?
You treat me bad because of that?
Like I'm the worst you can get
Like I'm the worst you ever bet

Keep on missing like you always good at
Keep giving excuses of this and that
Keep on doing it if that makes you glad
Coz you don't even bother if I'm upset

I used to tuck you every night in my bed
I'm really trying to be the best lad
To give you the best you can get
But darling, I'm for sale, not for let.


** **
*


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count