Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Mode #6: The Art of Love(making).

Hey young world.

We are almost at the peak of our Special Edition Valentine Mode Series, by none other than His Royal Naughtyness.

I have put a lot of thoughts in my Valentine Mode Series, whether or not it benefits any of you, is beyond my power. If you READ, and you THINK, and then you DO, you will make the difference. Otherwise, take it as my syok sendiri project lah.

So, we are down to the second last of the series. Well if you read the title, it's a self-explanatory. Why do I have to put "(making)" in brackets? Because it contains material that could be omitted without destroying or altering the meaning of a sentence. Ho ho ho.

Today is the 13th of February, a.k.a. Valentine's Day Eve. What did you usually do in the previous year(s)? I will not have to answer that. But HOW do we do it this year? Now that, let me tell ya.

The content I am posting below is categorised as an Adult Material, therefore I shall not be, in any way, accused nor blamed nor defamed for any social deterioration and culture shock.

Here I present you The Art of Love(making). It is put in alphabetical order and in no way reflects my personal preferences nor my partner's.

Ladies and gentlemen, whether you are a lady or a gentleman or even in between confusion, please, BE GENTLE.

Enjoy, fuckers.


Oh, enlarge by click, just like my dick.

*******

Time Start: 12:10 PM
Energy: 60%


































Time Finish: 12:13 PM
Energy: 56%

Position Accomplished: 32

Comment: Relatively fast, efficient energy consumption, extremely versatile.


*******

Well there you go.

In case you get confused, the BLUE is the one who FUCK and the PINK is the one being FUCKED. Gender is irrespective.

Please be reminded that this is a knowledge. It has been used for thousand of years and therefore it will not stop anytime soon. Just like smoking marijuana.

To all, enjoy your love(making) session(s).
*It is put in brackets in case you got LUCKY.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count