Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bandung-Jakarta Trip (Day 1)

January 27, 2009

We departed from LCCT at about 1.40pm Malaysia time. Flight was fine, no delay, nothing major just some normal turbulance. Arrived at the Soekarno-Hatta Airport about 2.40pm Waktu Indonesia Barat.

Owh seriously I am still really tired right now. I can't write much.

Jojo and Dee-d were thrilled

But Zaha looked restless..

Take off

Landed safely at Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Jakarta

Got ourselves a shuttle to send us to Bandung

Silver Surfer in the middle of Jakarta

Our apartment, Galeri Ciumbuluit in Bandung

It has two rooms and the place was nice

Cam whoring

They are way ahead of us

My beaters for the next seven days..

First dinner at Dago Street (I can't read the letters)

Food was nice

The fish was gooooood

Found this Ray Guy tee in one of the shops. Ray is a local brand from Bangkok. Haha good to see them selling around the region. Check out my friend's website selling this brand: MILKSTORE!



Likmi nau, likmi gud..

View from our balcony. Niceeeeeeeeee

I see LOVEEEEEEEEEEE

Called it a day. Second day report coming soon!


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count