Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged by Arry Strawberry

I've been told by others that doing all these "TAGGING" things are only for lame people, or outdated, as they may say. And slowly, that idea of "lame and outdated" went in my subconscious mind. I never done any TAGGING, because I think it is LAME and OUTDATED (*Lame = not-so-cool-and-attention-seeker, *Outdated = They have these kind of shits on Friendster, Myspace and God-knows-where online community portals).

But now, surprisingly (well okay not really surprising, I'm a cheapskate) I started to read what people write about themselves based on the questions that were given to them AND I myself started to write or responded to some of the TAGGINGs.

It's fascinating, humorous, and interestingly we can imagine or visualize the character of the person who writes about themselves. Seriously, go read few of your friend's TAG, and compare. And this thing shows how well these people know themselves, because most of the times, we don't even know ourselves, we don't even bother. Ignorant fuckers i would say.

So here is mine. Tagged by Arry Strawberry (not here though). Please be remind that few questions lost in translation. I'm not sure where it went, it just lost. And these answers were few days back. I don't wanna change it based on today's answer because it'll be uncool. Why? Go figure.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

A doctor who monitored me when I was still in my mum's womb


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I weep all the time


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Depends on where I write it


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Chicken


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

No for now


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I don't think so. A lot of people hate me


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Yes


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

I would like to keep it because it is believed to to help protect the body from respiratory infections


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Yes whenever I'll have the opportunity


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

None that I can remember


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Depends on who I came home with


12. LOST QUESTION

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Mud pie at TGIF. Does it count?


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Are they cocky


15. RED OR PINK?

Red


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

I sweat a lot


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Someone I can't mention here


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?

It's up to them if they think this is LAME then they don't have to


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Camo berms and no shoes


20. LOST QUESTION

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

N.E.R.D


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Grey


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

The next person to me when I wake up


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Mazro


25. LOST QUESTION

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Basketball, rugby and soccer


27. HAIR COLOR?

Black with grey hairs


28. EYE COLOR?

Dark brown


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No


30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Mixed grill


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

I'm a movie enthusiast, I watch all


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Black


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Tropic


35. HUGS OR KISSES?
More


36. LOST QUESTION

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

No idea


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
All


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Mouse


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

51st Grammy Awards


42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?

Good musics


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

None to be honest


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Florida maybe


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Define 'Special Talent'


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Kuala Lumpur GH


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Those who I tag


48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

The strangest place and the weirdest way - future


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count