Saturday, February 14, 2009

Special Valentine's Day Poetry: My Immortal Rose

I'm just a hopeless lover. Happy L.O.V.E Day to everyone.


My Immortal Rose


What happened to us was unexpected
You walked out of my life, I'm so devastated
I'm so sad baby to let you go away
To keep you happy and make you stay

I'm not dating anyone, I'm just dating your shadow

I know I'm irritating, I thought you already knew
Coz in my mind there's only one person I adore
I won't give up for someone I'm dying for

I won't give up for what I believe is belong to me
Somehow I still believe someday you and me
Just a piece of my heart where I keep you close
I keep you inside me coz you're my immortal rose

I still wanna tell you that I Love You
I miss the old days when you called me "boo"
Please find your way home and come back to me
Coz I'm still waiting for you under the love tree

Just a piece of my heart where I keep you close
I keep you inside me coz you're my immortal rose.


Undying rose

Dem mi!

No comments:

 
web count
web count