Saturday, December 5, 2009

Congrats to Bala & Farah


In about couple of hours, my boy Bala a.k.a Shahril Yaakob will end his bachelor life with the woman of his choice, Farah Wahida. Pilihan hati, bukan paksaan keluarga.

I've known him half of my life, since we were thirteen. He is a true friend to me, through ups and downs, through my hardest times, more than I was to him.

Truth is, this is really an emotional moment for me. But right now, more importantly is today his big day, a beginning to a whole new life with his partner, and for that I am very happy for him.

To Bala, I know this sounds gay more than Brokeback Mountain, but I love you, man.

Congratulations on your wedding today, and have fun to the end. I'll see you in a couple hours.


No cursing today!

No comments:

 
web count
web count