Monday, December 14, 2009

Dutch Armada

Armin van Buuren: Three-in-a-row World #1 DJ by DJmag.com (2007, 2008, 2009)


I haven't been to a gig like this in a long, long time. But last night was exceptional.

It was a FUCKING BOMB.

No, no, no.

It was close to a NUCLEAR DROP.

I didn't record anything, as I thought it'd be a loss to anyone who didn't go. The three-and-a-half hour set was SOFA KING AWESOME, I literally jump half of the time. Yes I know I should have jumped all the way, but:
  • The place was jam-packed
  • I was hungry, I easily get upset
  • I have a retarded leg, among others
I had a blast. A blast.

-------
Oh, I forgot.


He recently got married on September 18, 2009 to his nine-year love affair, Erika van Thiel. I heard some girls wanna marry him, I don't know if he embraces polygamy. They are still on honeymoon.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count