Friday, December 11, 2009

Let's Get Lazy.

I have not written so-called 'poems' for a while. But a few weeks back I felt like writing one, and so I did. It's always something I wrote truly from my heart. I never had the chance to give this to that person so I thought I'm gonna post it here and tell her how I feel, because the truth is, I really don't know if it's too late for everything.

*******

Never in my life I would feel
Or think that my love will be filled with
Red, green and and everything in between
So vivid yet calming like a breezy wind
High together and low together
All is good, nothing could be better
Frizzy hair and gorgeous eyes
In my arms this beautiful lady lies
Zenith of my pursuing happiness
An end to my immemorial emptiness

Let's get lazy, let's go crazy
Another week to another week
No one else but you and me
Another week to another week.






















*******


It's end of the year. I get emotional, and torn.


Dem mi!

No comments:

 
web count
web count