Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heart Complication

No, no one is dying or being admitted or anything. All is well.

I wanted to write about something rather interesting.


It's about a book.

Guess if the person on the cover is me?

It's called Komplikasi Hati by cikbubi.

What's cooking about this book? You really wanna know? Alright. The book is about ME. I'm not joking.

I received this book from the author which I met a few weeks ago, and I read it.

It was written based on a true story of me, well at least from the author's side of understanding because obviously I have my own side of story. To be more precise, it's about a girl and I, and a love affair that went on for about six months until I realized it's not working out, and everything became bitter for her after that. Basically it's journal kinda novel.

I feel flattered. I do. I don't really bother if it's written about me in a good or the opposite way, obviously because I have my own side of story. I mean, the author could be wrong all over, but that's not the point. My point is, what are the chances of someone writes about you, and publish it? A book.

To cikbubi, thank you very much for spending time compiling and writing, and eventually published it. I am so sorry it didn't work out between us. Such is life.


I'll not curse on my book.

8 comments:

Irah said...

woh. that's an honour.

Budak Nakal said...

It sure is.

Though people will get the perception of me as a BAD person if they read it. Like REALLY BAD.

Well, I am.

I'm BAD, but I'm NICE too.

Bobby Nuurri said...

Dropped by -- and saw this book is actually reviewed by you. (which you told me you would)- anda telah berjaya buat saya rasa ingin-tahu apa pendapat anda terhadap this particular book. (jadi dengan teknik bukan stalker(after try and error basis), dan bertanye dengan orang sekeliling, i tried to track down your URL. now wala! i'm here. and i am not scared to leave my prints)

Haha. don't take it seriously.
Things happen. and you and i did happen and ended bitterly (ok. untuk ai je kot, because itu zaman muda remaja)

but "thank you" to you too. for being one wonderful subject matter for me to write about. and telah berjaya membuat duit kepada diri ini. Haha. maaf, royalti tarak.

yeah, after the coffee-session few weeks ago. i think you've become a man. real man now. and you're NICE now (as you said). and i'm glad you are.

and people changed. feelings changed. i changed. my feelings for you changed. my perspectives changed. and you did change.

everything change.

i hope the best for you in the coming future.

i just hope, my blog lepas ni tak kene attack by your so called-gugugaga die-hard-fans. :D


PS : 2012 is not the end of the world. :)

cheerios and ciao!

B.

jangan terus memasang rasa geram/benci kepada saya. :)

fininfinty said...

yay... u dah baca! hey i dah ada baby.. remember me? cikbubi bff :)

Budak Nakal said...

@fini: Of course I remember you. Congratulations on the baby.

hiddie said...

where can i get the book? mph ada tak?

Budak Nakal said...

hiddie: I don't know. You can click at the author's name in this comment page. Bobby Nuurri, the name is. You can probably ask her, maybe she can arrange something :)

hiddie said...

okie dokie, thanks :)

 
web count
web count