Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wish List Year-End 2008 (Part 2)

Here I am again. The second part of.... well I'm not sure how many parts. Maybe few (again..). Come to think about it, I have quite a lot of things I wish to buy before this coming New Year 2009. Why? Because I wanna start my new year with a good vibe. Well it's not about what you have materially you know that, it's about your resolution, your mission, your.... Yes I couldn't agreed more. Let me ask you something;

How do you review your performance for the year 2008? (Be it your life, your career, your relationship, your financial, anything)

If it's bad, won't you give yourself a chance and cut some slacks? after all, not everyday of this year you did bad. There must be AT LEAST one day you were proud of yourself, maybe you helped an old lady crossing the road or something? I'm sure we all have done quite a few good things that entitled ourselves to be rewarded by ourselves. Dem yuh.. Confusing..

If it's good, or better or may be the best year so far for you, what do you do? How do you reward yourself? Are you just gonna tell yourself,"I did good this year. I'll do better next year." and then you'll just move your own sorry ass on without rewarding yourself? That's plain silly I must say. Let me tell you this, if you love someone, say your girlfriend, you'll buy her gifts, or just give her a warm-loving kiss whenever she did great at something, or just because you love her. And God knows how many times you rewarded people around you with gifts, affection, and everything else but list down what have you rewarded yourself throughout this year?

So now, I'm telling you all now, always look up on yourself. Each of you are special in your own possible way, but we need to have one thing in common, to love ourselves.

Me? I just go buy myself some nice stuff and I'm good. Here is the Part 2:


Item 03: Jeans

I love jeans. I have few, not very rare or premium I would say, just normal ones. But I like jeans. I used to like those faded, grunge-looking jeans but now I'm more into the raw jeans. What is raw jeans? Raw denim, as opposed to washed denim, is a denim fabric that is not washed after being dyed during its production. Over time, denim will generally fade, which is often considered desirable.

So yeah, I love raw denims because after certain time, normally 6 months - 1 year without washing (I know it doesn't sound right but, hey it's fashion!) the fading is affected by my body of wearing the jeans and the activities of my daily life. This creates the feel to be a more natural, unique look than pre-distressed denim.

For now, I really want this jeans, badly...

Looking dem gud with the leg-crossing pose eh?

Owh you can't tell what jeans is that? Nothing flashy? Boring? Well I am boring. But I don't care. Dem yuh! I'll show them closer.

The best place is Homme...

It's Dior Homme Raw 19cm Made in Japan jeans. It's slim-straight cut, raw indigo(but I prefer black), and simple. What else could I ask for?


Item 04: Shirts

I need some shirts. Why? This one time I was browsing my closet, I realized that I don't have new shirts. No. My Dockers striped shirt that I used every week, was something I bought like, 5 years ago? Now that means two thing: 1. I'm so stingy I don't buy any shirts OR 2. I love it and I keep it and wear it until now. I'm not sure myself.

Anyways, I went out to some shopping complexes over the last month, just to have a look around and shit. Yes there were some nice shirts and I thought of grabbing but I will not, until I buy this:

Are those buttons straight or my mind is just playing tricks on me?

This is a shirt by H&M with a collaboration by a renowned brand Comme des Garcons. I really like this, I think it's unique yet simple. This whole collection by H&M x CdG was sold out instantly during it's launching last month. Now I have to find it over the eBay.

Dem yuh!

Next.

No comments:

 
web count
web count