Friday, December 19, 2008

Wish List Year-End 2008 (Part 3)


Woohoo today is already December 19th of 2008. I still have few wish-lists to fill in. For those who don't know what a wish-list is, it's actually a list of what you wish to have/buy/steal (wow, genius!). This is already my part-3 of I-still-don't-know parts. As long as it's not crossed 2009, I still can wish!

So the last two parts I wished for a digital camera (still undecided), a watch by Luminox x Stussy x Delta, a pair of Dior Homme jeans and a shirt by H&M x Comme des Garcons (you can check it at my Naughty Labels). Now I have another two things I really want, really. But this time around, it's not clothings or apparels. It's something I can use to decorate my house. Something fresh, something unique.


Item 05: Skateboard decks

A what?? A skateboard deck?? Errr, yeah... But not 'a', skateboard decks. You mean more than one??? Errr, yeah... What the heck??!?? Hey, don't be too negative okay. Let me show you what I have in mind.

Cute lil' pets shit on my decks.


What do you guys think? Cute isn't it? Hehe.. It's uber-cool.. This is a set of skateboard decks from one of the well-known name in streetwear scene, SupremeNYC with a collaboration with "one of the most thoughtful and thought-provoking Japanese artist in the 90's", the very own Takashi Murakami. In case you don't know who Takashi Murakami is, and what damage he's done in the fashion scenes, I'll give you a hint of one of it:

That's not a candy store honey..


Yes, he's done a marvellous collaboration with a superbrand everyone-wants-to-have-one-be-it-the-handkerchiefs-or-even-some-cheapskates-handbags-from-Petaling-Street, LV or Louis Vuitton. With a different approach on the 'Multicolor' collections, something that was not very familiar with LV (they are more into classy, luxury look).

This set of three skateboard decks Is really nice to hang on my house wall. Or I can just put it like this:

X'Mas comes early!


Item 06: Toy

What the hell is wrong with you??! Nothing. I'm just trying to, you know, be a little different. Buy different stuff and all. Don't be mistaken, this toy I'm hunting for is something not many people would like to put in their house. I don't mind. I like it though.

Half human, half amazing..


This is a figurine toy called Kaws Dissected Companion by a famous graffiti artist, Kaws. He has a clothing line called OriginalFake. I've been eyeing this lil cutie quite some times. Why do you like it? How do I say this. It's very unique, and looks good. Actually my initial plan few years back was to buy this as a present to my ex-girlfriend. I thought it'd be cool for her to have it since she's a doctor and this figurine is like an artistic approach of a human anatomy or something. But things didn't work out the way we both wanted too (too bad) so I kinda 'canceled' the purchase. It's quite expensive to me but fuck it, this time I'm gonna get this for myself!

I think I'll have one last part of my wish-list next time, right before New Year 2009. Another two items I'd love to have either this year or early next year depending on the BONUS I'll be getting! Please pray with me.


Dem yuh!!!

No comments:

 
web count
web count