Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wipe your tears

I know by posting this song I might look like a pussy. Owh, did I forgot to mention, this is my blog? So fuck off, haters.

Oh yeah I feel better now.

This is actually the first Thailand song I can sing along (karaoke). Nice song, very deep and it has the aura to feed on my sadness ha ha ha.

English translation is provided because I think it's better for you to understand why I love this song.

In this video, P'Bank (P' means 'elder' in appropriate Siamese language, and Bank is the singer's name) of Clash (one of the biggest rock band in Thailand) duets with Marsha Wattanapanich. Perfect. And Marsha, she's a hot-bomb mommy. Demmit!

Enjoy this song, and read the lyrics. Maybe you'll find something useful to feed yours too. It's called "Wipe Your Tears" in English or Kor Chet Num Tah in Siamese.



Wipe your tears, can you see me now?
Do you know who I am, or have you forgotten already?

I'm the same person as I used to be

The person who still loves you whatever happens

Even though you've abandoned me


And today you've been abandoned by him

And I know how much it hurts

If you don't object, I want to hold you in my arms

Have you lay your head on my shoulder

We can believe in each other, trust each other this time


I haven't come to take advantage of you when you're weak

Just to help and look after you, I haven't come to replace him


I know that I can't replace him

And I know that he's the only one in your heart

All I ask is to softly dry your tears

As I used to do for you when we were lovers


It doesn't matter

I'm not asking you to come back to me

I know where I should be

Although I love you

I've never thought of trying to force you to come back

I just don't want to see you as sad as this


I haven't come to take advantage of you when you're weak

Just to help and look after you, I haven't come to replace him


I know that I can't replace him

And I know that he's the only one in your heart

All I ask is to softly dry your tears

As I used to do for you when we were lovers.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count