Friday, June 26, 2009

Beast in Man

This is a test. To see if I keep on writing would heal me or otherwise. If it does, then I'll stick to writing and do whatever I must to help me heal myself. If it doesn't, then I'll stop again. But I'll be back. Be patience.


*******

This is a bit difficult. When we're at a left-or-right junction, we think, and we decide the best option to choose like how a man should think and act, which is usually hard and hurtful at the beginning after you made that decision but normally and expectedly very rewarding at the end of the road. This is what we call "critical thinking" and "cause-and-effect" approach.

But sadly, most of the times, we acted like a beast. We chose the easier, self-defense, deceiving and short-minded way. Thus, it leads to the destruction and regret and foolish.

Here, I'll share my poem. I wrote it last night, in the middle of the haywire in my mind. Swim with me.


Beast in Man

To be a man
Or to be a beast

To hold your hand

So you won't get pissed


To be a man

Or to be a beast

Love me while you can

Without any risk


To be a man

Or to be a beast

Sleep in the lion's den

Lie with me in peace


To be a man

Or to be a beast

Walk with me till the end

Until the death kissed


It's true. By Fad.

Do you see what I see?

So WHENEVER you have two options in life, ask yourself,"To be a man, or to be a beast?"

How do we say it?

Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count