Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Unplugging you from the matrix.

Shit it's three in the morning already?

My brain seems to disagree with my body needs. I'm tired but my eyes are wide open. Ahh c'mon this isn't the first time right? Yes you are correct but tonight is something rather peculiar. I really can't tell what, I'm still trying to understand how my body and my soul works together hand-in-hand. I don't think I'll be able to understand everything even if I die at the age of 300. That's how limited a human brain can function.

But anyway I don't wanna bore you guys with my complex state-of-mind. It is really complex I'm telling you. Those who really know me, will agree. Those who don't, fuck off you ain't God to judge me.

Okay let's talk about something nice. Whenever I think of something nice, I get a good feeling. D'uhh.. Who doesn't, right? Well how would I know? Every human being is unique and individual. I don't have the right to say "Dude you did the wrong thing" or "I don't think your girlfriend suits you" or "Your shoes are fugly" bla bla bla yada yada yada. I mean, most people are so afraid of what others may think of them, while they forget what really make them feel good about themselves.

The point of this is that you are not a cow nor a sheep. You are not bound by society bullshits!

I am empowering you to live your life as you wish, to do what you want, to go after what and whom you want.



I am, in essence, unplugging you from the matrix.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count