Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Century of Truths?

Naked truths or best dressed lies


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Always plain water. I have a phobia of not having enough water in my body

2. Last phone call: Aydan Rayens

3. Last text message: Hotmail. Whats ur yahoo messenger (no I wasn't hitting anybody)

4. Last song you listened to: Clipse - I'm Good. I really am vain

5. Last time you cried: I weep all the time


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: What do you mean, twice?

7. Been cheated on: Who hasn't?

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Unfortunately, yes

9. Lost someone special: Does bitches count?

10. Been depressed: Depressed is the new 'black'

11. Been drunk and threw up: Ha ha I'll leave this to the witnesses. Obviously I couldn't remember


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. White (is it a colour?)

13. Black (is it a colour?)

14. Grey (I'll take in between them, it must be a color, ain't it?)


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)

15. Made a new friend: Wow, this is a toughie. Well let's see... Yes

16. Fallen out of love: I hope not

17. Laughed until you cried: I've cried until I laughed

18. Met someone who changed you: Definitely, maybe

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes they are like good eggs, only cracked

20. Found out someone was talking about you: They are so thoughtful, who ever they are

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: They've probably the ones who kissed me

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Which list?

23. How many kids do you want: Erk, how many women am I allowed to marry?

24. Do you have any pets: Fishes. Sorry, fish. The rest drowned

25. Do you want to change your name: If they believe I'm Brad Pitt after that, then yes

26. What did you do for your last birthday: I was proposed

27. What time did you wake up today: 9.30am wake-up call from Aydan

28. What were you doing at midnight: Wet dreaming

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My first 7-digit

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Last Saturday for her 58th Birthday

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I would like to change nothing. Thank you

32. What are you listening to right now: Azure Ray - If I Fall

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, in fact it's Tom, Dick and Harry

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My in-shape belly

35. Most visited webpage: HIT THIS

36. What's your real name: If I tell you, I will have to kill you

37. Nicknames: Refer answer #36

38. Relationship status: To whom it may concern, please answer this for me

39. Zodiac sign: HIT THIS

40. Male or female: Man

41. Primary school: SKTE

42. Secondary school: KUSESS

43. High school/college/university?: Hmm.. I am a college drop-out

44. Hair color: Tried one too many. I still prefer grey

45. Long or short: Short - this word only applies to my hair and nothing else

46. Height: 177cm

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes

48: What do you like about yourself: To a point that I would even date myself

49. Piercings: Not anymore

51. Righty or lefty: I am a Polar Bear. Lefty


FIRSTS:

52. First surgery: Believe me, I lost track

53. First piercing: Hmm.. I would rather say 'stabbed'

54. First best friend: Optimus Prime?

55. First sport you joined: Musical chair

56. First vacation: I remembered Port Dickson

58. First pair of trainers: Reebok Pump back in early 90's. I fell in love with sneakers ever since


RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: Djin's food

60. Drinking: Refer answer #1

61. I'm about to: Fart. Seriously good timing

62. Listening to: Malique Ibrahim feat. DJ Fuzz - Khayal

63. Waiting on: The world to change


YOUR FUTURE:

64. What kids: Boys and girls (yes, plural, for both)

65. Get Married: Of course. I believe in marriage constitution

66. Career: Fashion entrepreneur. Or a rockstar


WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes: Both

68. Hugs or kisses: One thing leads to another

69. Shorter or taller: Longer

70. Older or Younger: Young at heart

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Can somebody please answer this for me? I'm done being vain

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Ahh, this is tricky. I have both

73. Sensitive or loud: Both, ironically

74. Hook-up or relationship: I'm tired of relationship. Right now I'm in romance

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Wonder where I got the BudakNakal name


HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger: Kissed and then became a stranger. Go figure

77. Drank hard liquor: 151's

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost contacts. How to get back to them yeah *sigh*

79. Sex on first date: I don't believe in this

80. Broken someone's heart: I wished I didn't do that, but unfortunately yes. Yes and never proud of it

82. Been arrested: Guilty as charged

83. Turned someone down: I had no choice

84. Cried when someone died: Yes. But I will buck up for the future ones

85. Fallen for a friend: Not that I can remember


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself: Of course. What's not to believe in?

87. Miracles: It happened many times there's no way not to believe

88. Love at first sight: Yes and yes

89. Heaven: No doubt

90. Santa Claus: No. Prove me wrong

91. Kiss on the first date: Save the best for last

92. Angels: Yes


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No. I don't do two person at the same time

95. Did you sing today: Frantically

96. Ever cheated on somebody: If only death is 'somebody'

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Depends on the time machine's version

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: There's 366 days to go through and I have no time to think

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: More afraid of falling OUT of love

100. Posting this as 100 truths: For you to find out

Hi, my name is Michael Jackson. I'm blue and yellow


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count