Monday, June 29, 2009

Herbs for sickness

I went out last weekend. I hate it but I had to. I don't feel anything now. Just numb. But what the hell, just go out and make some mess, ain't it right son?

No mood to write long, I am sick now. So sick. Enjoy the stupid pictures.

Good invention. I wonder if they have "Smash Head Device" in the inventory, as I would probably get one. For my own use. Kinky, ain't I?

I love rituals. I respect certain things regarding rituals. Because I am spi-ritual. And this, my friends, is one of the most-saluted ritual of all time. Salud!

The herbal medicine for mental sickness. See the same device like the perforated spoon in picture two and three. Yes. And yes it is taboo.


I downed one too many shots. I got lost that night. I know it won't do me any good, but what do you know about me?

Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count