Monday, June 15, 2009

ROCK You Don't Stop!

Enlarged by click, just like my dick!

I have to shout this out to my friend Senthil Raja @ Sen, manager of One Buck Short. He told me about this gig some time ago but I kept forgetting to post it here.

It's ROCKAWAY 2009! So this event is just like every other rock gigs, but, this time it's brought to you by Jack&Jill! Ha ha yea you heard me! I am a friend with One Buck Short's family therefore I am going there rocking with them boys! Okay enough, let's get done with it!

Date: Saturday, 20th June 2009
Time: 1.00pm onwards (till late)
Venue: CapSquare KL

Who'll be performing?

A FUCKING LOT.

One Buck Short, Pop Shuvit, Estranged, Bittersweet, Love Me Butch, Seven Collar T-Shirt, The Times, Pesawat, Cassandra, Couple, DengDeng Etc, Restraint and Bunkface. The event will be opened by Car Crash Hearts and Medusa.

15 fucking bands. Sounds fun?

The first 1000 to arrive at the gig will receive the ROCKAWAY 2009 goodies!

Come over and see me with marker pen, I'll be more than happy to sign my autograph on your body. (Aydan don't get mad at me okay he he...)

Owh, IT'S FREE!


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count