Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rocked.

I just got back from ROCKAWAY 2009.

Didn't bring my digicam, as I thought many would write about it. But the main reason is, if you fuckers wasn't there just now, too bad you just missed one of the best rock show ever organised. And if you did read my preview of the gig HERE and still didn't go because you think it's just another stupid gigs, seriously it's a major loss. Unless you layan Shah Indrawan bin Ismail or Khairil Azam bin Pilus which is a shame on you.

Thanks to One Buck Short and friends. It was a well-organised gig, many kids turned out and STAYED until 11-fucking-p.m to the last beat of the drums. I feel young again, for once (apart from having Aydan in my life now ha ha ha).

And as usual, I cramped my legs I don't have to explain why.

My date for the day

Okay, time to wash the sweaty clothes.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count