Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boomer and Power!

Apart from being creative is what is all about to artists, being innovative is not bad either. For me, I don't think I'm creative at all, in music respectively. But that's not an excuse for me to not be involved or have myself a try-out in music.

But before I start anything, I need to do some research. And so I bumped into a music video. I don't wish to write more, I gotta sleep tomorrow I have a big meeting Nine In The Afternoon, nahh nine in the morning. I like the song though.


Speaking of innovative and getting out of the comfort zone. Awesomely cool twist huh.

You guys can go to YouTube and search more on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge. I'll write more on what's it all about later. Not soon. It's fuckin' awesome that's all I can say.

Let's all call it a night.



Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count