Friday, August 21, 2009

Grim Reaper will have a hell of a task to catch this man

I know I might be the 17,848,693 person on this planet to write/blog about Usain Bolt's world record breakers in 100 metres four days ago and now, 200 metres just last night.

The Lightning Bolt

I don't care, I still want to write about this guy.

Usain Bolt will be celebrating his 23rd birthday tomorrow, is currently the fastest running human on the planet. He showed his sprint potential since his early age. In 2002, he won the 200 metres gold medal in 2002 World Junior Championships, making him the competition's youngest-even gold medalist. And the rest you can read HERE.

I don't know what to write. I get goosebumps every time I watch this guy sprints. He is so influential, during his participant in a sprint race in England, supposed to be a "street race" where they build the track on the street (hence, it's a street race), local authority was worried that after the race, people would start to run on the streets on England. Funny.

Let's watch both the record breakers at 12th IAAF World Championships in Athletics, a.k.a Berlin 2009.

100 metres world record breaker (versi Bahasa Jerman)


200 metres world record breaker (versi Bahasa Jerman)


I wonder how will the Grim Reaper does his job to this guy later? Must be hell of a task.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count