Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cleansing

Went to my parent's house yesterday, and had dinner and then to Tarawih prayers with them. I had to chow early, since I was using my cousin Jojo's car earlier so I have to send the car to his house.

Then went out with someone I recently have interest in for a chill out. We hung out until about four and I sent her home then straight away back to my parent's house again, for sahur. Yes, just the three of us; Pa, Ma and I. The rest of my siblings are either indiscipline or they are not fasting today due to menstrual stuff.

Had a good sahur, well it's been a while since I ate Ma's food. Yea I'm so busy right now, in fact I'm in the office now, doing works. I'm not gonna complain anyway, Ramadhan is supposed to be the month where we double up everything; good deeds, exercise, work, prayers. I am very motivated to make some improvements in myself. Well, it's not gonna change the fact or stop me from being the BudakNakal as usual, but I'd rather say we balance both.

Nothing much to say, only some reminders to me and to the others who read my blog: Let's make it a good month. Whatever it is. At least, try to improve one thing. Anything. I am trying, why don't we all?


Selamat menjalankan ibadah berpuasa di bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. Semoga segala ibadah kita mendapat keberkatan Allah S.W.T.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count