Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rokkit!

I was cleaning up my room the other day, and found a treasure.


My OBEY PROPAGANDA jeans!

This is I would say one of the early stuff I bought on my own when I first started the whole street-wear thing. I think it was around 2002 or 2003. Can't really remember, time flies.

Yes of course I had Levi's and all that mainstream craps before that, but this particular pair of jeans did change my perspective of styling and sense of exclusivity.

I bought them from shit-I-can't-remember-the-shop-name. Owh yes, Zone5 at Sg. Wang Plaza! Yes finally I remember. I remember, when I first had it tried, I was kinda confused or rather uncomfortable, the length of the jeans were just at the bottom of my heel. Like, short? But the material and the texture of the jeans were awesome so I thought,"Hey what the hell, right?" and ended up being one of my most-favourite jeans, all-time.

Au naturale

You can see how trashed this fella looks now, after thousand times of wearing and washing, under every possible weather and condition.

I don't have the picture of it at the early age, so I'll just let you guys enjoy the result after about 6-7 years.

From dark blue to I-don't-know-what-color-is-this

Yeah he traveled A LOT

Still standing strong!

Guys, please wear your stuff until it can't be worn anymore. Jeans and shoes are not for display or trophies. Just wear.


Dem yuh!

No comments:

 
web count
web count